- This event has passed.
Read & Romp: One
February 11, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Join us with your little learner, ages 2-6, for Read & Romp, an exciting hour of imaginative storytelling, interactive games, and creative crafts in the Museum’s galleries. Read & Romps are held twice a week, on Monday and Saturday mornings. Learn about the “story of the week” and choose the day that works best for you! Snacks and Museum admission are included.
On this day, our Read & Romp series continues with a reading of One by Kathryn Otoshi. In this book different colors come to life and each one has its own personality. The story illustrates the power that one person (or color!) can have and shows the impact of a single action. Join our Museum Educators for this interactive reading followed by exciting, colorful science experiments that reflect themes from the story. This Read & Romp will also be held on Saturday, February 16.
COST & REGISTRATION – Click here to register!
• $10 for 1 child + up to 2 adults*
• $12 for 2 children + up to 2 adults*
• $15 for 3 or more children + up to 2 Adults*
• NLM Members attend for free. Call Bridget at 215-925-2800, x136 to reserve your place. To become a member click here.
*Additional adults pay regular admission at the door.
Read & Romp at NLM is designed for young visitors to explore themes found in the Museum like acceptance, respect, kindness, and more. Read & Romp is held on Mondays and Saturdays from 10:30-11:30am.
Scheduled Read & Romps:
• December 3, 2018, December 8, 2018, Nine Little Jellybeans Learn to Get Along
• December 17, 2018, December 22, 2018, What Do You Do With an Idea?
• January 7, 2019, January 12, 2019, Red: A Crayon’s Story
• January 14, 2019, January 19, 2019, The Story of Martin Luther King, Jr.