2020 Gala & Glass Auction – Artist Donations
Since NLM opened its doors 20 years ago, we have welcomed hundreds of thousands of visitors from all over the world to learn about past and present heroes of liberty. In addition to creating engaging and innovative exhibitions, programs, and events, the NLM has also developed a one-of-a-kind educational program that teaches young people how to become empathetic and responsible future leaders. Proceeds from the Gala & Glass Auction allow us to keep doing this great work.
We’d be delighted if we could count you among the generous and caring artists who support the NLM by donating a work of art for our 21st annual Gala & Glass Auction. Your donation will also give you the opportunity to showcase your art to 400+ of our region’s top business leaders, art collectors, press, influencers, and philanthropists who attend our gala each year. If you have any questions, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
Below are photos from last year’s Glass Auction and Gala.
The entire ARTIST APPLICATION can be completed online by clicking on the button below. There are six sections in the form. Here is what you will be asked to provide. We suggest you have everything ready to upload before you begin. The deadline to submit the form is August 21.
2. Artwork Information – This section requests information about the work you will be donating. You will be asked to upload a photo of your donation (300 dpi jpeg, min. 5″x7″)
3. Artist Biography and/or Statement — You will be asked to upload a short statement of 125 words max in MS Word format describing your inspirations behind the artwork you have chosen to submit. Artists are also encouraged to include a short biography detailing the span of their career.
4. Terms of Agreement — The terms of this agreement, including details on the donation, shipping, and benefits, are included directly on the online form. You will be asked if you accept the terms as you complete the form.
5. Rebate — You will be asked if the proceeds from the sale of your artwork will be a 100% donation to the National Liberty Museum or if you are requesting a percentage as a rebate, and if so, what percentage are you suggesting.
6. IRS W-9 Form — Click here for printable form. If you are a US resident who chooses to receive funds from the sale of your artwork, you will be asked to upload your signed W-9 form.
We are now accepting nominations for the 2020 Awards of Valor presented by YOUR LOCAL CHEVROLET DEALERS. This Award honors police officers, firefighters, EMTs and other emergency responders for extraordinary acts of courage, empathy, and meritorious community service. To learn more and submit a nomination, please click here.
Chevrolet supports first responders. Learn more.