- This event has passed.
Read & Romp: What Do You Do With An Idea?
December 22, 2018 @ 10:30 am - 11:30 am
Join us with your little learner, ages 2-6, for Read & Romp, an exciting hour of imaginative storytelling, interactive games, and creative crafts in the Museum’s galleries. Read & Romps are held twice a week, on Monday and Saturday mornings. Learn about the “story of the week” and choose the day that works best for you! Snacks and Museum admission are included.
This week you’ll explore all the endless possibilities of your imagination! Join our Museum Educators as we read Kobi Yamada’s award-winning book What Do You Do With An Idea? In this story you’ll meet a young boy with a big idea that comes to life as an egg with legs! You’ll create your own “idea egg” and activate your creativity with a fun craft. Explore some egg-cellent ideas throughout our galleries and exercise your imagination in this morning program.
This Read & Romp will also be held on Monday, December 17.
COST & REGISTRATION – Click here to register!
• $10 for 1 child + up to 2 adults*
• $12 for 2 children + up to 2 adults*
• $15 for 3 or more children + up to 2 Adults*
• NLM Members attend for free. Call Bridget at 215-925-2800, x136 to reserve your place. To become a member click here.
*Additional adults pay regular admission at the door.
Read & Romp at NLM is designed for young visitors to explore themes found in the Museum like acceptance, respect, kindness, and more. Read & Romp is held on Mondays and Saturdays from 10:30-11:30am.
Scheduled Read & Romps:
• December 3, December 8, Nine Little Jellybeans Learn to Get Along
• January 7, 2019, January 12, 2019, Red: A Crayon’s Story
• January 14, 2019, January 19, 2019, The Story of Martin Luther King, Jr.
• February 11, 2019, February 16, 2019, One