This is a trip that will stay with your campers long after the summer is over. With many different tour options, NLM has everything you need for a memorable, educational, and fun experience.
Camp Tour Options & Rates
90-Minute Camp Tour
Available for ages 6-18, this is a fun, immersive, and character-based field trip that will inspire your campers to Live Like a Hero. Our Museum’s educators will guide your group on an exploration of the Museum’s galleries. They’ll discover compelling stories of heroism, experience unique visual displays of art, and participate in spirited learning activities that make the concept of liberty come to life!
- Group size: Maximum is 80 people (excluding counselors and chaperones). Minimum is 10 people.
- Rates: $6 campers, $9 adults, $7 seniors.
One adult for every 10 campers is free
- Tour hours: Monday-Friday, 10am-3:30pm
Liberty Walking Group Tour
The Liberty Walking Group Tour is a 90-minute guided experience that explores over twenty Philadelphia historic sites while telling the stories of both famous and hidden Heroes of Liberty.
- Group size: Maximum is 60 people (excluding counselors and chaperones). Minimum is 10 people.
- Rates: $8 adults, $9 campers.
One adult for every 10 campers is free.
- Tour hours: 7 days a week, 10am-3:30pm
NLM/Big Bus Tour Package
On this combo NLM/Big Bus Tour Package, you will see the sights of the city on a 90-minute open-top tour bus ride, followed by a 60-minute tour of the National Liberty Museum. Note: The Big Bus tour can be reduced to 60-minutes.
- Group size: Maximum is 100 people (excluding chaperones). Minimum is 45 people.*
- Rates: $22 adults, $20 students.
One adult for every 10 students is free.
- Tour hours: 7 days a week, 10am-3:30pm
*If group size is below 45, a trolley will be assigned as the tour vehicle.
More information to help you plan your trip
How Many Educators Will My Group Receive?
We will assign one Museum Educator per 20-25 members of your group. For example, if you are bringing a group of 80 students, they will be divided into four groups, and one educator will guide each group through the Museum. We will communicate with your prior to your tour to determine the number of groups needed. Because you know your group members best, it is often helpful if you assign groups prior to arriving at the Museum, being sure to keep group sizes approximately the same.
Tour Confirmation & Payment
Your tour will be confirmed when we receive your signed contract and a deposit by the due-date listed on the contract. Deposits are non-refundable. Full payment is due prior to or upon your arrival.
Cancellations, Changes, & Late Arrival
- Cancellations: Please notify us immediately if you need to cancel your group’s scheduled guided tour. If you cancel your tour, any payment you have made will be applied as credit to a future visit or credit in our Museum Store.
- Changes: Please notify us immediately if you need to change your tour date, tour time or if your group changes in size by more than 5 people. We will make every effort to accommodate your changes. If your change results in an overpayment, we will apply the excess to a future visit or as credit in our Museum Store. If your change results in an underpayment, the additional amount will be due upon your arrival.
- Late Arrivals: Please make every effort to arrive on time. Due to limited space in our entry areas, tour groups arriving early may be asked to wait outside the Museum until their scheduled tour time. If your group arrives late, we may not be able to extend your tour past the previously scheduled departure time, although we will make an effort to do so if possible. If your group is unavoidably delayed, please notify us immediately with your estimated time of arrival so that we can best prepare to accommodate your group. You may do this by calling the Admission Desk at 215-925-2800, ext. 130.
Directions & Transportation Information
Request a Camp Group Visit!
Submission of this form does NOT confirm your visit. You will receive an email confirmation and payment request once your tour has been booked.