Understanding & Reducing Unconscious/Implicit Bias
Although all of us possess Unconscious/Implicit Bias, learning what it is and how to recognize it can offer many benefits to individuals and the organizations in which they work. The 3-hour workshop introduces participants to the meaning of Unconscious/Implicit Bias, how it differs from Conscious/Explicit Bias, and how to implement two proven strategies to reduce their own Unconscious/Implicit Bias so they can work more effectively with others. The 6-hour workshop provides participants with a total of four proven strategies so they will not only reduce their own Unconscious/Implicit Bias, but also acquire the skills to effectively communicate with others on this subject without casting blame. As a result, participants can return to the workplace equipped to reduce the harmful Unconscious Implicit Bias that prevents their company/organization from achieving its workplace goals.
Results & Outcomes:
Participants in the 3-hour workshop will…
• Comprehend the differences between Conscious/Explicit Bias and Unconscious/Implicit Bias
• Examine the meanings of Helpful Bias and Harmful Bias
• Learn the origin of our Unconscious/Implicit Bias and how to challenge its expansion
• Be equipped with two proven Unconscious/Implicit Bias Reduction Strategies to implement in their workplace
Participants in the 6-hour workshop will achieve all of the above, plus they will…
• Learn effective communication skills to challenge Unconscious/Implicit Bias that others display without casting blame
• Be equipped with a total of four proven Unconscious/Implicit Bias reduction strategies to implement in the workplace
Please click here to submit your interest form. We will contact you shortly to confirm your request.
On Wednesday, September 25 at 6pm, 94WIP radio hosts Glen Macnow and Ray Didinger will be joined by other sports greats for an evening of football talk! Listen as legends like former Philadelphia Eagles Coach Dick Vermeil and Eagles Analyst Seth Joyner discuss the intellectual side of the game, including planning, plays, strategy and more! This event is generously sponsored by Zallie’s Catering, Conshohocken Brewing Company, and Meridian Bank.
Check our events calendar for complete details and to register today.
This annual awards program, presented by YOUR LOCAL CHEVROLET DEALERS, honors police officers, firefighters, EMTs and other emergency responders for extraordinary acts of courage, empathy, and meritorious service. Nominations for the 2019 Awards are now closed, The names of the honorees will be posted shortly. Please check for updates.
Chevrolet supports first responders. Learn more.