Diversity, Equity & Inclusion in the Workplace
A fully inclusive workplace is one in which different identities, perspectives, and abilities are valued and heard. Research shows that inclusive practices heighten employee engagement and directly correlate with an organization’s success. The 3-hour workshop will introduce participants to the full meaning of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion and how the various components can be combined to create an inclusive workplace. Participants will also learn how to gain more from the diversity that exists within their workplace by applying inclusive practices that support all the people within their organization. The 6-hour workshop takes the subject further by teaching participants how to develop an “Inclusive Mindset,” and how to apply effective communication strategies to become more inclusive. Participants will leave this workshop with the knowledge and strategies to begin creating a more inclusive workplace in their own organization.
Results & Outcomes:
Participants in the 3-hour workshop will…
• Learn the operational definitions of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion [DE&I] and how to combine them to create an inclusive workplace
• Comprehend the important difference between “Equity” and “Equality” as they pertain to Inclusion in the workplace
• Recognize the benefits of and obstacles to developing a fully-inclusive workplace
• Acquire methods to attain more value from Diversity though inclusive practices
Participants in the 6-hour workshop will achieve all of the above, plus they will…
• Learn how to develop an “Inclusive Mindset,” an essential factor in making inclusive practices habitual
• Acquire effective communication strategies, directly related to creating an inclusive workplace
Please click here to submit your interest form. We will contact you shortly to confirm your request.
On Wednesday, September 25 at 6pm, 94WIP radio hosts Glen Macnow and Ray Didinger will be joined by other sports greats for an evening of football talk! Listen as legends like former Philadelphia Eagles Coach Dick Vermeil and Eagles Analyst Seth Joyner discuss the intellectual side of the game, including planning, plays, strategy and more! This event is generously sponsored by Zallie’s Catering, Conshohocken Brewing Company, and Meridian Bank.
Check our events calendar for complete details and to register today.
This annual awards program, presented by YOUR LOCAL CHEVROLET DEALERS, honors police officers, firefighters, EMTs and other emergency responders for extraordinary acts of courage, empathy, and meritorious service. Nominations for the 2019 Awards are now closed, The names of the honorees will be posted shortly. Please check for updates.
Chevrolet supports first responders. Learn more.