This week we’re exploring friendship through… jellybeans! Why jellybeans? Nine Little Jellybeans… Learn To Get Along by Willie Wood was inspired by our famous Jellybean People exhibit that teaches visitors the importance of appreciating diversity. You’ll listen to the story led by a Museum Educator, play interactive games, explore our galleries, and much more. Join us with your little one to learn powerful lessons on friendship and acceptance while meeting new friends in this fun morning program.
This Read & Romp will also be held on Monday, December 3.
COST & REGISTRATION – Click here to register!
• $10 for 1 child + up to 2 adults*
• $12 for 2 children + up to 2 adults*
• $15 for 3 or more children + up to 2 Adults*
• NLM Members attend for free. Call Bridget at 215-925-2800, x136 to reserve your place. To become a member click here.
*Additional adults pay regular admission at the door.
Read & Romp at NLM is designed for young visitors to explore themes found in the Museum like acceptance, respect, kindness, and more. Read & Romp is held on Mondays and Saturdays from 10:30-11:30am.
Scheduled Read & Romps:
• December 17, 2018, December 22, 2018, What Do You Do With an Idea?
• January 7, 2019, January 12, 2019, Red: A Crayon’s Story
• January 14, 2019, January 19, 2019, The Story of Martin Luther King, Jr.
• February 11, 2019, February 16, 2019, One