This week your little one will learn about the great civil rights leader in The Story of Martin Luther King Jr. by Johnny Ray Moore. A Museum Educator will read the story that’s written especially for young learners to discover the power of their own dreams. To go along with the book, we’ll create “dream clouds” and practice handprint painting as we celebrate this great leader.
This Read & Romp will also be held on Saturday, January 19.
COST & REGISTRATION – Click here to register!
• $10 for 1 child + up to 2 adults*
• $12 for 2 children + up to 2 adults*
• $15 for 3 or more children + up to 2 Adults*
• NLM Members attend for free. Call Bridget at 215-925-2800, x136 to reserve your place. To become a member click here.
*Additional adults pay regular admission at the door.
Read & Romp at NLM is designed for young visitors to explore themes found in the Museum like acceptance, respect, kindness, and more. Read & Romp is held on Mondays and Saturdays from 10:30-11:30am.
Scheduled Read & Romps:
• December 3, 2018, December 8, 2018, Nine Little Jellybeans Learn to Get Along
• December 17, 2018, December 22, 2018, What Do You Do With an Idea?
• January 7, 2019, January 12, 2019, Red: A Crayon’s Story
• February 11, 2019, February 16, 2019, One