This week you’ll explore all the endless possibilities of your imagination! Join our Museum Educators as we read Kobi Yamada’s award-winning book What Do You Do With An Idea? In this story you’ll meet a young boy with a big idea that comes to life as an egg with legs! You’ll create your own “idea egg” and activate your creativity with a fun craft. Explore some egg-cellent ideas throughout our galleries and exercise your imagination in this morning program.
This Read & Romp will also be held on Saturday, December 22.
COST & REGISTRATION – Click here to register!
• $10 for 1 child + up to 2 adults*
• $12 for 2 children + up to 2 adults*
• $15 for 3 or more children + up to 2 Adults*
• NLM Members attend for free. Call Bridget at 215-925-2800, x136 to reserve your place. To become a member click here.
*Additional adults pay regular admission at the door.
Read & Romp at NLM is designed for young visitors to explore themes found in the Museum like acceptance, respect, kindness, and more. Read & Romp is held on Mondays and Saturdays from 10:30-11:30am.
Scheduled Read & Romps:
• December 3, December 8, Nine Little Jellybeans Learn to Get Along
• January 7, 2019, January 12, 2019, Red: A Crayon’s Story
• January 14, 2019, January 19, 2019, The Story of Martin Luther King, Jr.
• February 11, 2019, February 16, 2019, One